Join us at the Light Las Vegas for Halloween Eve with Alesso
Music Type: EDM / House
NIGHTCLUB HOURS OF OPERATION:
Friday – 10:00 P.M. – 4:00 A.M.
Saturday – 10:00 P.M. – 4:00 A.M.
DayLight Beach Club Pool Party:
Friday – 11:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Saturday - 11:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Sunday - 11:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Nightclub Dress Code:
- No Baggy Clothing
- No Sandals
- No Hats
- No Shorts
- No Athletic Footwear
Important: All entry is based on management’s discretion. Any person who refuses to comply with any regulation or any rule of that facility must be excluded from the premises.
Proper Attire Required:
No baggy clothing, jeans, or basketball shorts.
Pool access will be granted to those with proper swim attire. All persons who do not have the proper swim attire will be informed that they are not to enter pool areas prior to venue entry. European bathing is not permitted.
Proper swim attire includes:
• Swimming suits
Prohibited apparel for sunbathing/swimming:
• No jeans or pants – guests may not swim/sunbathe fully clothed
• No undergarments allowed for sunbathing/swimming
• No torn or cut-off clothing
• No rips/stains on clothing
• No see-through bathing suits
• No offensive prints on clothing
• No chains or baggy clothing (jeans, shorts, etc.)
• No athletic gear
• No clothing that contains rivets, hooks, studs, etc.
• European sunbathing is prohibited
Light Vegas, the first-ever nightclub turned on by the creative minds behind Cirque du Soleil, premieres in Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino MDW 2013. Don’t be in the dark.